As National Walking Month approaches, it’s time to think about how we can incorporate more walking into our daily routines. Here are some top tips on how you can easily up your step count and become more active!
- Invest in an activity device and challenge yourself to a daily step allowance
- Walk to your local shops instead of drive
- Get off your commute one stop early and walk the rest of the way
- Take a walking meeting with your colleagues
- Challenge your friends and co-workers to a step challenge
Or, if you fancy a bigger challenge then why not sign up to Snowdonia for Science. National Walking Month is a great time to raise money for charity, while reaping all of the benefits of walking.